Monday, February 09, 2009

As seen on Facebook - 25 random things about me

1. I have a puffy birthmark below my right elbow.
2. I see my lack of discipline as one of my greatest weaknesses.
3. I’ve memorized all of “Dirty Dancing.”
4. I’ve only owned one cell phone ever, which I bought in 2005.
5. I almost deleted my Facebook last month.
6. I’m addicted to chocolate.
7. My best friend is a dog named Bootsie.
8. I started my first blog in 2001. It wasn’t very good but I had a lot of fun writing it.
9. I was a vegetarian from ages 10 to 19.
10. I miss watching “Saved by the Bell.”
11. I can’t stand it when women say they aren’t feminists.
12. I still want to live in a dome somewhere in the country like I did when I was a kid.
13. Ich spreche Deutsch. I took two years of German in high school.
14. I was bald as a baby.
15. I sometimes question the value of formal education.
16. I like to think of myself as a brave person. I don’t know if it’s true, though.
17. I’ve never donated blood.
18. I’ve never paid to download music online.
19. I would love to live Downtown.
20. I wish I wasn’t shy.
21. I liked teaching people to write. Too bad so many of them didn’t want to learn.
22. Men frustrate me.
23. I would give up a kidney if it meant I could magically wake up and know Spanish as well as I do English.
24. I want to write at least one book before I die.
25. I’ve gone to sleep with the same blanket for 12 years.

No comments: