Saturday, April 25, 2009

Is this thing still on? I had my lowest page views for the week ever this week. Too much stuff to do. I was in the ring for a bona fide media circus this week. Not to be written about, but believe me it was CRAZY.

The rest of my time was spent catching up with friends and my little sister. My baby sister, who treated me to a root beer float at Sonic this week. I'm proud of who my sister has become. It makes me proud of myself to think I had a little to do with it. I also saw a nature movie and attended a march honoring Cesar Chavez, which started here. Quite an interesting place.

Somehow I got Monday off of work. As good a time as any to take a step back and try to sort things out, perhaps even blog.

1 comment:

Stuart Ian Burns said...

Hello,

I've heard that the swine flu is spreading and El Paso was mentioned. Is everything alright there?