Sunday, November 22, 2009

- Interesting profile of Sonia Sotomayor in the latest issue of Latina magazine. According to Latina, Sotomayor is a Supreme Court justice who "makes tasty salads and hooks up a mean churrasco with a tangy lemon marinade."

- Hair tip from Zac Efron: "Shower before you go to bed, and then sleep on your wet hair. Towel-dry it. In the morning, it's all messed up naturally. If you have that messed-up thing going when you wake up, it's more willing to stay that way. That's Zac's hair tip."

Warning: this doesn't work for girls with long hair.

- My mom bought a Dyson and I can't think of another time I've been so impressed by a machine. It's lovely and amazing. This takes my vacuuming hobby to another level.



- My teeth finally don't hurt as bad today. And I'm off the all-liquid diet.
- I'm starting a new job tomorrow. But you'll have to e-mail me if you want to know what it is.

No comments: