Friday, April 01, 2011

Friday night notes

- Friday night. I'm munching on a chocolate bar, forget calorie counting. Who knew Target made such good chocolate?


- I think a present for a one-year-old's birthday party is still basically for the parent. A one-year-old is NOT going to read the card. Still must get a cute card, though.


- I'm feeling very old lately. It's like I never feel rested. Last Sunday I took a two-hour nap. I slept just under eight hours last night and still feel wiped out right now. Early to bed, early to rise makes a woman...tired.


- I wonder if I am losing the ability to see myself with any degree of objectivity. Maybe I need to be a little more judgmental about myself. Not as in harder on myself, but as in trying to be fair and look at both the things I'm doing well at and the things I'm not doing so well at.

No comments: