Thursday, June 14, 2007

I'm slightly bored at the moment. There is embarrassingly little going on in my life. I wish there were 14 hours of daylight when I had papers to write and work was exploding. But I am not in school and this is the slowest time of the year at work, so I find myself with an insane amount of time to fill. So far I've signed up for an Italian class (Come stai? means How are you?, Quanti anni hai? means How old are you? and pomodoro means tomato) and a strength training class on Saturday mornings (just like gym class, only for old people). Maybe if I ever go to Italy I can impress people with my language skills and my well-developed biceps? lol.

Besides those classes I have a stack of books I'm planning to read, which I'll probably end up writing about on here, and there's always Netflix. Enough to keep me quasi-occupied as my summer of boredom continues, I suppose....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Grava