Monday, October 23, 2006

Netflix

I just subscribed to Netflix and I can't get over how great this service is. Netflix is sooooo much better than a video store. No more driving down to the dingy shopping center where the video store is. No more having the movie you want to rent all sold out. No more stressing out about having to watch the movie in five days. And the selection is fantastic. For example, I've been wanting to watch the 7 UP series of documentaries for literally years and could never find them at the video store, but the whole series is available on Netflix. It's amazing and miraculous. I should do a commercial.

1 comment:

Georgina Baeza said...

It's pretty awesome. I like it so much better than Blockbuster's service b/c most of the movies I'd get from them were damaged. Never had this problem with Netflix.