Wednesday, April 18, 2007

My life has been on hold for the past week or so as I tried to put together a draft of a research paper. I'll try to come up with some better posts now that that's all done with. It seems so weird to me that I once had so much time to devote to TV, blogging, reading, Internet and piano, all at the same time. Lately I haven't had much time for any of the above.

Anyway, the latest tidbits from the scrap heap that my mind is lately:
- My sister is moving to New York City on Saturday. I'm really sad about it. It's a slight consolation that I'll have a place to stay if I ever visit NYC. I'm also jealous that she will get to read the local print version of the New York Times every day.
- Mary Astell is my new hero, after reading excerpts from Some Reflections Upon Marriage. Very radical for 1700.
- I now have a newsreader. Thanks, NewMexiKen.

No comments: