Tuesday, July 24, 2007

- Progress on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: p. 137. I'm generally not a very fast reader. I usually like to take my time reading a book, even with Harry Potter.
- The mouse made another appearance last night. As far as I know we have cut off its major food supply. Hopefully it will move on soon.
- "I Believe in a Thing Called Love" is currently playing on Pandora, reminding me that The Darkness is a pretty cool band.
- I keep wavering between wanting the summer to be over and wanting it never to end. I'm conflicted.

2 comments:

Regina Rodriguez-Martin said...

Why do you want the summer to be over? Why do you want it to never end?

Annette said...

I am bored and restless and I'm really looking forward to starting some new things when the fall semester of grad school starts. But I've had some great experiences this summer, I love summer weather and I'll miss having as much time as I want to read, watch movies, etc.